Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

2 posters

SR to SR!

Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

SR to SR!  Empty SR to SR!

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Distance: 50 yards

Rules: You know the rules.

Seph goes first.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

SR to SR!  Empty Re: SR to SR!

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

as I walked through the city and decided to stop and get me a little drink. As i am sitting out side the small cafe, i get a phone call to defeat some on. I let out a small sigh and get up from my seat, luckly this man was around here some where and use to be a "god", but i never bought it. It was an old partner in noctis, that i had to fight. "Why does it have to be him?" I thought as i walked through the city.

Walking into times square i look around and find a SP, it was his. I noticed his face among the crowd, "Noctis!" I yell at the top f my lungs trying to get his attention
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:as I walked through the city and decided to stop and get me a little drink. As i am sitting out side the small cafe, i get a phone call to defeat some on. I let out a small sigh and get up from my seat, luckly this man was around here some where and use to be a "god", but i never bought it. It was an old partner in noctis, that i had to fight. "Why does it have to be him?" I thought as i walked through the city.

Walking into times square i look around and find a SP, it was his. I noticed his face among the crowd, "Noctis!" I yell at the top f my lungs trying to get his attention
    I'm walking through times square, looking for anyone worth while to devour, when I sense a somewhat powerful reiatsu. I immediately realized who it was, as he called my name. He was once a former partner of mine, however, we now resided on completely different sides. Myself, being alone, while he had joined along with another rival of mine, devroux. "This sucks...but he should satisfy his hunger for now..." An insane smile crossed my face. "How long has it been seph, a few years?" A few bystanders crumble from madness, as their souls are sucked away into my blade. I take a seat on a nearby bench, the people taking no notice to the now expresionless wastes of breath standing in front of us.*
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:as I walked through the city and decided to stop and get me a little drink. As i am sitting out side the small cafe, i get a phone call to defeat some on. I let out a small sigh and get up from my seat, luckly this man was around here some where and use to be a "god", but i never bought it. It was an old partner in noctis, that i had to fight. "Why does it have to be him?" I thought as i walked through the city.

I'm walking through times square, looking for anyone worth while to devour, when I sense a somewhat powerful reiatsu. I immediately realized who it was, as he called my name. He was once a former partner of mine, however, we now resided on completely different sides. Myself, being alone, while he had joined along with another rival of mine, devroux. "This sucks...but he should satisfy his hunger for now..." An insane smile crossed my face. "How long has it been seph, a few years?" A few bystanders crumble from madness, as their souls are sucked away into my blade. I take a seat on a nearby bench, the people taking no notice to the now expresionless wastes of breath standing in front of us.*

"Hey, Noctis. Yeah it has been a while since we have seen each other." I knew something was a bit off from him, why would he be here in this big city. I sat down beside Noctis as i watch the people leave the area in fear. "It has been too long man, how you been?" i asked, still knowing my mission and what I was suspose to do. But a part of me didn't want to do it. I respected noctis more than the leader of my group now. But this could change the tide between me and him. But i was not sure if i want to see if i could join him just yet.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Hey, Noctis. Yeah it has been a while since we have seen each other." I knew something was a bit off from him, why would he be here in this big city. I sat down beside Noctis as i watch the people leave the area in fear. "It has been too long man, how you been?" i asked, still knowing my mission and what I was suspose to do. But a part of me didn't want to do it. I respected noctis more than the leader of my group now. But this could change the tide between me and him. But i was not sure if i want to see if i could join him just yet.
    "Indeed my friend. However, I can tell your not here to just reminisce on the past, am I right?" *I immediately knew his intentions were not what he made them out to be. But I decided to probe him a bit further for information. "That phone call made you seem conflicted...what was that about?" I have long known seph so I knew we still held a certain amount of respect for each other. However, I kept my hand on my waist, knowing what was soon to come.*
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Indeed my friend. However, I can tell your not here to just reminisce on the past, am I right?" *I immediately knew his intentions were not what he made them out to be. But I decided to probe him a bit further for information. "That phone call made you seem conflicted...what was that about?" I have long known seph so I knew we still held a certain amount of respect for each other. However, I kept my hand on my waist, knowing what was soon to come.*

"Yes you are righ my old friend." i say as I stand up and looked at him, "the phone call was about an assaignment, that I do not want to preform, but yet I must my friend." I looked at him, Bakudo #79 Kuyo Shibari!, eates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest, trying to make him severly immobilized. I then look at him and shruged, knowing what i have to do. Hado #91 Senjū Kōten Taihō , I ummons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating, trying to catch noctis with in it, to defeat him.

I stand back watching and pull out my zanpaktou just incase that wasn't enough to defeat my old friend
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Theme BTW:
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Yes you are righ my old friend." i say as I stand up and looked at him, "the phone call was about an assaignment, that I do not want to preform, but yet I must my friend." I looked at him, Bakudo #79 Kuyo Shibari!, eates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest, trying to make him severly immobilized. I then look at him and shruged, knowing what i have to do. Hado #91 Senjū Kōten Taihō , I ummons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating, trying to catch noctis with in it, to defeat him.

I stand back watching and pull out my zanpaktou just incase that wasn't enough to defeat my old friend
    "Hmph. As I thought." At the very moment the bakudo appears, I shunpo towards him, leaving an afterimage that appears to take damage, as well as creating another right beside me. (Similar to Byakuya) I take hold of my blade as it glows green. "Gaki Rekko" Many beams of green energy stem from my blade as well as my afterimage, colliding with the ten spears of light as soon as they are launched, causing a premature explosion, and hopefully catching you within it as well. I quickly activate Bakudo 81, Danku, to protect myself from the weakened explosion, thinking you wouldn't have enough time, as I continue on my path towards you, my afterimage now gone. "Let's cut to the chase shall we? We both know that kido won't be the deciding factor in this battle. Deliver Madness, Prophet!" My blade suddenly shifts into a gunblade, multiple magazines are belted around my waist. A strong aura of madness emits from my blade, able to cause the mind to function slower at this point, and the effect will gradually get stronger as the battle progresses. I point my blade at him, and pull the trigger nigh point blank, sending a fast and thin compressed beam of reddish lightning, able to pierce through even the toughest defenses. However, this is not what makes it deadly. The area around it is heavily saturated in madness, causing slowed reactions unknown to those it effects. It will make it seem as if the beam is just immensely faster.*

"Madgod's Lance"
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:34 pm

I smile as he released his weapon, "Yes lets go ahead and get this over with. This will be there battle to where the first one to land the right hit will win!" I exclaimed as i hold out my blade, "Pierce. Pentance!", Pentance takes the form a sleek, medium-sized sword. The grip has a gentle decorative hand bends forward at the end with a crimson tassel dangling from the pommel. Instead of a crossguard, there is a U-shaped decoration covering the first three inches of blade, with a flower petal design just as it meets a red string wrapping. The string is wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on one side and a folded paper decoration on the other. Pentance's blade is black with a silver-edge. It is also straight and slim, though somewhat short, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point.

I smirk as he appear in front of me fireing a point blank shot at me, i quickly flash step leaving an afterimage to take the attack, I appear beside him trying to cut him in half with my sword. I then back up and swing my sword in a large arch, "Scream!", powerful SE blast fly out at my opponent trying to hit him and blow him away. I then slide the blade of Pentance across my hand causing my hand to bleed. I then flash step quickly to infront of him, trying to hit him with my palm strikes to his arms, chest, neck and stomach area. I then aim a slash to cut his throat open. I back up and smirk, "Well this will be fun",
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:I smile as he released his weapon, "Yes lets go ahead and get this over with. This will be there battle to where the first one to land the right hit will win!" I exclaimed as i hold out my blade, "Pierce. Pentance!", Pentance takes the form a sleek, medium-sized sword. The grip has a gentle decorative hand bends forward at the end with a crimson tassel dangling from the pommel. Instead of a crossguard, there is a U-shaped decoration covering the first three inches of blade, with a flower petal design just as it meets a red string wrapping. The string is wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on one side and a folded paper decoration on the other. Pentance's blade is black with a silver-edge. It is also straight and slim, though somewhat short, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point.

I smirk as he appear in front of me fireing a point blank shot at me, i quickly flash step leaving an afterimage to take the attack, I appear beside him trying to cut him in half with my sword. I then back up and swing my sword in a large arch, "Scream!", powerful SE blast fly out at my opponent trying to hit him and blow him away. I then slide the blade of Pentance across my hand causing my hand to bleed. I then flash step quickly to infront of him, trying to hit him with my palm strikes to his arms, chest, neck and stomach area. I then aim a slash to cut his throat open. I back up and smirk, "Well this will be fun",

*I take note as he surprisingly resists my madness this one time, as the beam goes off into the distance before dissipating. However, this is the last time that will happen, as my madness grows in power. I block his immediate slash with my blade, and bringing it down, as it ever so slightly grazes my arm, without drawing any of my blood to his blade. I then swing my blade upward at the same time, releasing a large amount of electricity, shattering all of the nearby glass as the two forces collide. I jump back from the explosion, landing on a nearby building. The clip to my gunblade suddenly glows, shifting forms. I begin to hold the trigger, charging up a large quantity of a blue energy within. You get immense traces of madness from it as well. But before I know it, your cutting yourself. I notice the blood, thinking it may be deadly in it's own right, as he begins to send strikes at me. I nimbly avoid them all, whlist also avoiding any blood that may emerge from his hand as well. I jump into the air, performing a backflip to avoid the slice to my neck as I land atop the roof of a tall building.*

"Not bad, but predictable..."

*I point my gunblade into the air, and fire the now fully charged energy ball into the air, as it soon reaches the clouds, it bursts, causing it to rain heavily. However, this rain emits a heavy amount of madness, and the water seems cleansing. The water has the effect to drain away any reiatsu it comes into contact with, and disable it. As the water drains the reiatsu, it becomes useless, as it falls to the ground. And as you should know, contact with my madness is dangerous, as your reactions will slow dramatically unknown to you, and prolonged contact will cause complete mental collapse, effectively making you brain dead.*

"Mad Rain"

*I quickly shift clips again, as I fire off another madgod lance, however, this time, it spreads through the rain, increasing it's range dramatically. Madgod Lance will still have the same effect as previously, only diluted due to the spread.*

Note: Mad Rain Lasts 10 Turns, and will cause paralysis will occur in 5.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I look up as it begins to rain, but something is off, my attacks should of hit this guy, but yet he dodged them with out a problem. I say, "Protect" as a blood red aura formed around me protecting me from the rain. the rain can try to eat through the Se aura but it will not have a chance. I look at my arms and clinch my fist and move my fingers. The blood was pretty much washed out but no matter, i had other things to worry about now.

I stand there "Yeah it was a bad try to use it on you but you seem faster than me for some reason, I just have to change that!" I smirk as i say Bakudo 26. Kyokkō, my Sp becomes invisible from my opponent, so does my aura. I flash step into one of the buildings and stood there. I was invisible to my opponent but out of his rain, but something was going on in my mind. Some unseen force was eating at me.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 pm

You forgot the lances. I'll let you fix it.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:I look up as it begins to rain, but something is off, my attacks should of hit this guy, but yet he dodged them with out a problem. I say, "Protect" as a blood red aura formed around me protecting me from the rain. the rain can try to eat through the Se aura but it will not have a chance. I look at my arms and clinch my fist and move my fingers. The blood was pretty much washed out but no matter, i had other things to worry about now. I see he shot off another lance into the sky, but this one came down with the rain. "Oh crap!" i say , As i swing my Pentance, sending a power blast at the lance, takeing most of the dammage off, the lance knocks me back. Injurying me a little bit, but the aura helped me prevent the blunt of the damage

I stand there "Yeah it was a bad try to use it on you but you seem faster than me for some reason, I just have to change that!" I smirk as i say Bakudo 26. Kyokkō, my Sp becomes invisible from my opponent, so does my aura. I flash step into one of the buildings and stood there. I was invisible to my opponent but out of his rain, but something was going on in my mind. Some unseen force was eating at me.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:I look up as it begins to rain, but something is off, my attacks should of hit this guy, but yet he dodged them with out a problem. I say, "Protect" as a blood red aura formed around me protecting me from the rain. the rain can try to eat through the Se aura but it will not have a chance. I look at my arms and clinch my fist and move my fingers. The blood was pretty much washed out but no matter, i had other things to worry about now. I see he shot off another lance into the sky, but this one came down with the rain. "Oh crap!" i say , As i swing my Pentance, sending a power blast at the lance, takeing most of the dammage off, the lance knocks me back. Injurying me a little bit, but the aura helped me prevent the blunt of the damage

Hmm....He's gone. No problem.

*I gather some of the rain, forming it into many rapidly rotating disks, as I form lightning around the edges. Madness emanating from them immensely. I sent them out in all directions as they expand, cutting most of the buildings around us clean, causing them to crumble, hopefully on top of you. I then send out a pulse of lightning into the air, sending a solid wall of lightning down upon the area, decimating the area, and hopefully killing you. At this point, all of my attacks will contain a strong madness. My blade then shifts clips, as I swing my sword upward, my sword glowing an earthy color, as the earth begins to shake, forming fissures in the ground as the lightning drops, giving a very narrow means of escape.*
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 am

As I stand there getting my witts back, the aura disparate. As i see lighting disk fly ever where and come at the building i was in. "Crap crap crap!" I say As i flash step out of it, i see a solid wall of lighting come down on the area, I smirk and flash step to behind noctis staying safe from the attack. I smirk but something was still eating away at me, i raise my blade to cut him, but i couldnt do it. I back up as i point my sword at him, "Spear!" I send 100 red spears at noctis trying to stab into him. Still holding on to my head. "What is takening over me."
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:As I stand there getting my witts back, the aura disparate. As i see lighting disk fly ever where and come at the building i was in. "Crap crap crap!" I say As i flash step out of it, i see a solid wall of lighting come down on the area, I smirk and flash step to behind noctis staying safe from the attack. I smirk but something was still eating away at me, i raise my blade to cut him, but i couldnt do it. I back up as i point my sword at him, "Spear!" I send 100 red spears at noctis trying to stab into him. Still holding on to my head. "What is takening over me."
    Kufufufu....
    *I jump back as the energy rapidly dissipates into the rain.I gather the rain that had absorbed the energy, ad wrap it in lightning as my clip shifts. It fires out point blank, a strong madness emits from it. The rain already severely slowing you. I squeeze the scratch from earlier, letting a drop of blood onto my gunblade as it dissolves away, as an immense madness radiates everywhere, now taking on a physical form as well. "Ketsuki Dansu..." Going near me or my blade will now feel like moving in syrup. On top of your movements already being slowed. However, everything will seem normal to you. If a scratch from my attacks forms on you, madness will overtake you, causing paralysis and mental incarceration. I rush at you, shunpoing behind you. Sending many slashes extremely rapidly, aiming from all angles. It seems like the slashes are all coming at once even with your normal reactions. I jump back, firing a few madgod lances before awaiting your move.*

Notes: Ketsuki Dansu lasts 3 turns, and will automatically reactivate once I shed blood once more.

Mad Rain will end in 8 turns.

You have been exposed 1 turn.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 am

Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:As I stand there getting my witts back, the aura disparate. As i see lighting disk fly ever where and come at the building i was in. "Crap crap crap!" I say As i flash step out of it, i see a solid wall of lighting come down on the area, I smirk and flash step to behind noctis staying safe from the attack. I smirk but something was still eating away at me, i raise my blade to cut him, but i couldnt do it. I back up as i point my sword at him, "Spear!" I send 100 red spears at noctis trying to stab into him. Still holding on to my head. "What is takening over me."
    Kufufufu....
    *I jump back as the energy rapidly dissipates into the rain.I gather the rain that had absorbed the energy, ad wrap it in lightning as my clip shifts. It fires out point blank, a strong madness emits from it. The rain already severely slowing you. I squeeze the scratch from earlier, letting a drop of blood onto my gunblade as it dissolves away, as an immense madness radiates everywhere, now taking on a physical form as well. "Ketsuki Dansu..." Going near me or my blade will now feel like moving in syrup. On top of your movements already being slowed. However, everything will seem normal to you. If a scratch from my attacks forms on you, madness will overtake you, causing paralysis and mental incarceration. I rush at you, shunpoing behind you. Sending many slashes extremely rapidly, aiming from all angles. It seems like the slashes are all coming at once even with your normal reactions. I jump back, firing a few madgod lances before awaiting your move.*

Notes: Ketsuki Dansu lasts 3 turns, and will automatically reactivate once I shed blood once more.

The thing was still eating at me, but what was it it was driving me mad!, you fire off your clip, but i manage just to get out of the way with a few cuts. I start to pant because of the rain and the madness of your ability. You flash step behind me after you conduct you ability, i try to turn adn dodge, but the slashes cut me, sending blood over you and me. I fall back in pain and panting. I raise my hand and look at you, as you send the spears at me, "Now dis...appear" I snap my fingers as where the blood is will disintegrate what ever it is on. as i fall forwards i was knocked out but something was happening, the spears was comeing in fast at me. then bam, my body changes form, it takes form of ( the picture)

I quickly dodge deflect the spears that was comeing at me. Madness has broken away to the hallow inside me, as it had taken over. A loud growl came from behind the mask, as i sonido behind you, aimin gto thrust my hand through your gut, if the blood attack didnt work, I then fire a point blank cero at yourr head, as the madness was takening over more and more giving this hollowfied self more and more power. It charged a cero and fired it, making a huge explosion tryin to catch you in it.
    SR to SR!  C7f267d04476c0_full
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kufufufu....

The thing was still eating at me, but what was it it was driving me mad!, you fire off your clip, but i manage just to get out of the way with a few cuts. I start to pant because of the rain and the madness of your ability. You flash step behind me after you conduct you ability, i try to turn adn dodge, but the slashes cut me, sending blood over you and me. I fall back in pain and panting. I raise my hand and look at you, as you send the spears at me, "Now dis...appear" I snap my fingers as where the blood is will disintegrate what ever it is on. as i fall forwards i was knocked out but something was happening, the spears was comeing in fast at me. then bam, my body changes form, it takes form of ( the picture)

I quickly dodge deflect the spears that was comeing at me. Madness has broken away to the hallow inside me, as it had taken over. A loud growl came from behind the mask, as i sonido behind you, aimin gto thrust my hand through your gut, if the blood attack didnt work, I then fire a point blank cero at yourr head, as the madness was takening over more and more giving this hollowfied self more and more power. It charged a cero and fired it, making a huge explosion tryin to catch you in it.

*As I slash, I notice the blood. Immediately, I speak.* "OH SHIT! BANKAI!" *In that moment, you see my body disintegrate before you. The dust settles as you see me above the remains of my former body, the shell I had shed just in time.* "That was close, a bit too close. I can sense the madness taking over in him, when I suddenly sense something else. A hollow. I grin madly. I dodge your attack at my gut, blocking it with my blade at the last moment, as a crack forms on it, the effects of KD are immensely improved in bankai, as well as the rain, however, the madness grants you an minor immunity. You fire a cero as I quickly duck, as it passes just over my head, burning me at such close proximity. But the armor around by body prevents severe damage. I jump back, speaking an incantation. I summon 3 danku barriers, as well as forming a lightning infused water shield in front of it. The cero is already weakened from the rain, as it collides with the water and lightning, weakening it further, as it breaks through the first 2 danku barriers, energy flowing around as it reaches the third danku, a crack forms in it as the cero finally ends. I stand panting, my mask cracked. I appear in front of you, now frozen in place from the wounds you received. I touch you forehead, and speak.* "Madness Removal....." The madness is slowly removed from your mind and body as you revert back to your normal self, and the madness flows into my blade. I then revert to my normal form, and the rain stops. New York in ruins...*

"That was a hard fought battle, I'm glad you learned from this...."
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:32 am

Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kufufufu....

*As I slash, I notice the blood. Immediately, I speak.* "OH SHIT! BANKAI!" *In that moment, you see my body disintegrate before you. The dust settles as you see me above the remains of my former body, the shell I had shed just in time.* "That was close, a bit too close. I can sense the madness taking over in him, when I suddenly sense something else. A hollow. I grin madly. I dodge your attack at my gut, blocking it with my blade at the last moment, as a crack forms on it, the effects of KD are immensely improved in bankai, as well as the rain, however, the madness grants you an minor immunity. You fire a cero as I quickly duck, as it passes just over my head, burning me at such close proximity. But the armor around by body prevents severe damage. I jump back, speaking an incantation. I summon 3 danku barriers, as well as forming a lightning infused water shield in front of it. The cero is already weakened from the rain, as it collides with the water and lightning, weakening it further, as it breaks through the first 2 danku barriers, energy flowing around as it reaches the third danku, a crack forms in it as the cero finally ends. I stand panting, my mask cracked. I appear in front of you, now frozen in place from the wounds you received. I touch you forehead, and speak.* "Madness Removal....." The madness is slowly removed from your mind and body as you revert back to your normal self, and the madness flows into my blade. I then revert to my normal form, and the rain stops. New York in ruins...*

the mask and the hollow remains began to break off, as i gasp for air. Slowly standing up looking at noctis and seeing the city was destoried. I looked at him again as he was still in his bankai form. I point at the ruined town, "Did you do that?" I get my wits back and stand up adn put my hand out, "I would liek yo join you noctis. If you will have me." I said
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:34 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kufufufu....

the mask and the hollow remains began to break off, as i gasp for air. Slowly standing up looking at noctis and seeing the city was destoried. I looked at him again as he was still in his bankai form. I point at the ruined town, "Did you do that?" I get my wits back and stand up adn put my hand out, "I would liek yo join you noctis. If you will have me." I said
    Most of it was you, my madness got to you.

However, I now name you the First Shade. *I shake his hand, sealing the deal.*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm