Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

5 posters

Bleach chapter 463

Ichigo
    Ichigo
    Substitute Soul Reaper

Bleach chapter 463 Empty Bleach chapter 463

Post  Ichigo Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 am

Discuss it here
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Bleach chapter 463 Empty Re: Bleach chapter 463

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 am

Ichigo wrote:Discuss it here

Was a good chapter for me since I got to see Kenny slice Giriko in half. xD
    Though even though he was as Kenny-chan says, "Fucking Boring", If Yukio's abilities have any thing to do with it like before, he may not be dead.
    Badnificent
    Badnificent
    Soul Reaper Academy Student

Post  Badnificent Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Seven wrote:
    Ichigo wrote:Discuss it here

Was a good chapter for me since I got to see Kenny slice Giriko in half. xD
    Though even though he was as Kenny-chan says, "Fucking Boring", If Yukio's abilities have any thing to do with it like before, he may not be dead.
    He'd better not be dead.

I don't want this to be a Soul Reaper ass whupping contest, those guys have the powers of the MAIN CHARACTER (Albeit fullbringer powers) . They'd better kick some ass.

Otherwise the current filler arc will be better than the Fullbringer arc. Laughing
    Devroux
    Devroux

Post  Devroux Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:29 pm

I bet Kenpachi's opponent rewinds time in order to make it so he's not hurt. "Time Tells No Lies" kind of gives that hint. There's going to be a base of his power that he wears that gives him a weakness though. That's the only way he'll be beaten.

Just a theory.

This last chapter was pretty awesome. The match ups were made and Kenpachi, of course, was the first person to make a move in his match up. Most of the fights are going to be pretty badass in my opinion. I just hope they don't end too soon.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Devroux wrote:I bet Kenpachi's opponent rewinds time in order to make it so he's not hurt. "Time Tells No Lies" kind of gives that hint. There's going to be a base of his power that he wears that gives him a weakness though. That's the only way he'll be beaten.

Just a theory.

This last chapter was pretty awesome. The match ups were made and Kenpachi, of course, was the first person to make a move in his match up. Most of the fights are going to be pretty badass in my opinion. I just hope they don't end too soon.

Ikkaku's gonna fuck shit up. xD
    I believe you will be right about Time Tells No Lies.
    Devroux
    Devroux

Post  Devroux Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Seven wrote:
    Devroux wrote:I bet Kenpachi's opponent rewinds time in order to make it so he's not hurt. "Time Tells No Lies" kind of gives that hint. There's going to be a base of his power that he wears that gives him a weakness though. That's the only way he'll be beaten.

Just a theory.

I wonder if Ikkaku has stopped worrying about his bankai thing... Maybe we'll see it again? That'd be cool.
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 am

I personally loved kenpachi. As I always have.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Devroux wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Just a theory.

I wonder if Ikkaku has stopped worrying about his bankai thing... Maybe we'll see it again? That'd be cool.
    Highly unlikely mainly because he felt so strong about serving under Kenpachi until he dies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content