Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

3 posters

convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum.

Nxai
    Nxai
    Substitute Soul Reaper

convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum. Empty convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum.

Post  Nxai Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm

And all shall be revealed. I will use a soulreaper character.
    I want this to be a base only battle because frankly I have not developed past base yet.
    do feel free to pic whatever other conditions you want.
    Nxai
    Nxai
    Substitute Soul Reaper

convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum. Empty Re: convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum.

Post  Nxai Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 pm

altho convince me later as I am about to leave.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum. Empty Re: convince me why I should bring my skills to this forum.

Post  Golden Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 pm

I'll fight, although, I am not the best fighter...

*Thinks it is either Sixxy, Jun or J-sun*
    Nxai
    Nxai
    Substitute Soul Reaper

Post  Nxai Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:38 am

alright you start
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:57 am

Location is Fake Karakura Town

As I walk through fake karakura town, I buy some fake ice cream...and it is delicious. Anyway, I continue walking, when I see a mysterious figure. He says that if I defeat him he will become a member of the forum. So I decide to fight him.

I pull out my zanpaktou and rush towards him. I slash downwards and then to the side, hoping to chop him into fourths. I then shunpo 10 feet away and wait for his attack.
    Nxai
    Nxai
    Substitute Soul Reaper

Post  Nxai Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Golden wrote:Location is Fake Karakura Town

As I walk through fake karakura town, I buy some fake ice cream...and it is delicious. Anyway, I continue walking, when I see a mysterious figure. He says that if I defeat him he will become a member of the forum. So I decide to fight him.

I pull out my zanpaktou and rush towards him. I slash downwards and then to the side, hoping to chop him into fourths. I then shunpo 10 feet away and wait for his attack.
    *I see this random soulreaper attacking rather basically. I fade backwards avoiding his two slashes and then charge forward with my own shunpo following closely. I pull my zanpaktou out mid-movement and thrust at his head. I then jump and flip over him pointing my hand point blank at his head. "Hado 58: tenran" I release a large tornado like blast aiming to blow the mystery opponent into the cement.*
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am

As he attempts to stab me with his zanpakto, I quickly shunpo back, away from his sword, just missing it. He then shunpos next to me and uses hado 58: Tenran. When he does this I quickly shunpo to the left, then again to the right, land on top of his head in a handstand, and attempt to flip him over and smash him on the ground, via front flip.

If I don't flip him, I use the momentum from the flip and send 2 hado 54: Haien at him.

If I do flip him I then shunpo in the air and come flying down with a guiltine kick.
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 am

-watches-
    Nxai
    Nxai
    Substitute Soul Reaper

Post  Nxai Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Golden wrote:As he attempts to stab me with his zanpakto, I quickly shunpo back, away from his sword, just missing it. He then shunpos next to me and uses hado 58: Tenran. When he does this I quickly shunpo to the left, then again to the right, land on top of his head in a handstand, and attempt to flip him over and smash him on the ground, via front flip.

If I don't flip him, I use the momentum from the flip and send 2 hado 54: Haien at him.

If I do flip him I then shunpo in the air and come flying down with a guiltine kick.
    *I grin as my opponent trys to flip me but I hold my ground by fading backwards again and he is forced to release two blasts at me. I run at the blasts and slide under them and past you swinging my sword for your legs aiming to cut them both off while chanting "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!". I kick the ground and stop myself spinning and rising to my feet. I snap my fingers saying "bakudo #9: geki" I then attempt to engulf you in a red light paralyzing your body as I thrust my sword for your heart while also saying "hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden" My sword then gains an electric current that conducts through whatever I touch aiming to also electrocute you while stabbing.*
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Interesting indeeed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:50 am