Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

3 posters

Say, I would quite enjoy a spar.

Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Say, I would quite enjoy a spar. Empty Say, I would quite enjoy a spar.

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 am

Rules:
    GMer redoes turn
    Must post character profile

I'll go first, but you have to post your character bio first.

Last edited by Golden on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Say, I would quite enjoy a spar. Empty Re: Say, I would quite enjoy a spar.

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:31 am

Golden wrote:[CENTER]Name: Rallentare Cessare
    Picture:
    Spoiler:
    Nicknames/Alias': Cool Guy
    Race: Quincy
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 164 lbs.
    Bow Name: Venciture

Back Story:
    I was born a small black child on the mississippi...lol jk

Theme:
    My Moment - Rebecca Black
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 am

Seven wrote:
    Name: Kujiriko Haiza
    Alias: The Sinner, The King of Hell, The Sea of Souls
    Race: Sinner of hell
    Crime: Mass Murder
    Power: Soul Manipulation, Able to take powers of Sinners he has killed in Hell, Story telling from Hell's Depths.
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 256 lbs
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

Back Story:
    Once a mere man living in London, Kujiriko Haiza was a writer of horror novels and fiction. He was married to a beautiful British woman whom he loved more than anything. One day he came home from a book contract meeting and found his wife cheating on him with another man, he asked her why as tears went down his face and all she said was, "Our life has become about your books, when are you gonna get real and be realistic.". She left him that night, he then in a fit of rage and sorrow took her words to heart...

One Year Later;
    Kujiriko Haiza over the last year had become more and more obsessed with his horror novels, so much that he developed Paranoid Schizophrenia and would talk to characters who weren't there. They would tell him what to write about whether it be rape, murder, or torment made no difference to him. He himself had become over taken by all of the "Souls" in his head as he put it. One day he snapped...

One more year later;
    Kujiriko Haiza had gone off the deep end, he didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he merely lived. He began killing one person after another, all in different ways according to what the "Souls" in his head told him to do. After every heinous murder he would leave a page from one of his books detailing that specific "Soul" committing the same crime. Then he went after his wife, she was his final victim before he was shot by none the less, the man who she cheated on him with, still with her a year later...

After death;
    Kujiriko Haiza was no longer a pure soul, he had become tainted by the murders and inhuman things he had committed. He was thrown into the depths of Hell itself to fend for himself. Over time though, he realized that after each death given to him by the guards of Hell, he was becoming stronger, more in tune with the powers he had awakened with his sins. After killing 40 people in their own houses he had become something else, a Sinner of Hell...

Present Day;
    Kujiriko Haiza or now as he is known as the Sea of Souls sits upon his throne of bayonets and watches over the lowest level of Hell contemplating his escape and what he will do once again unleashed upon the world..

Theme:
    Twisted Transistor by Korn

I'll go a round with my new character.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:02 pm

As I walked down the street of Karakura town, I lick my ice cream that I just bought. It is chocolate, and it is delicious.

Anyway, I look up from my ice cream cone and I see a strange, scary man. "What the fuck? You emo or somethin'?" I say to the guy. I take another lick from my ice cream cone, and then think to myself, "There is someone with a lot of SP near by...Shit, is it that guy?" I quickly finish my ice cream, non-suspiciously, and continue walking the street. "The SP is growing, it must be this guy." I say to myself.

Deciding I want the first move, reach my hands down to my sides, with all my fingers stretched out, I summon my two pistols. I use Hyrenkyaku and appear on top of a building above the man. I use my pistol in my left hand, Manca, and shoot a bullet at the man. As soon as the bullet leaves my pistol it almost instantly transports to the man. I then wait for the counter attack.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Golden wrote:As I walked down the street of Karakura town, I lick my ice cream that I just bought. It is chocolate, and it is delicious.

Anyway, I look up from my ice cream cone and I see a strange, scary man. "What the fuck? You emo or somethin'?" I say to the guy. I take another lick from my ice cream cone, and then think to myself, "There is someone with a lot of SP near by...Shit, is it that guy?" I quickly finish my ice cream, non-suspiciously, and continue walking the street. "The SP is growing, it must be this guy." I say to myself.

Deciding I want the first move, reach my hands down to my sides, with all my fingers stretched out, I summon my two pistols. I use Hyrenkyaku and appear on top of a building above the man. I use my pistol in my left hand, Manca, and shoot a bullet at the man. As soon as the bullet leaves my pistol it almost instantly transports to the man. I then wait for the counter attack.

* Waltzing through Karakura Town on a leave from Hell, I wear my usual attire knowing that Hell's Will wouldn't dare come after me. I sense a Spiritual Pressure matching that of a Quincy. I look behind myself as there is nothing there. I nonchalantly move on forward before sensing that pressure again as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". The arrow shot at me from the Quincy is absorbed into my body as I turn my head partially giving the human a glare as cold as a frozen Hell, as if that's possible.

"Why do you bother us human? Do you come to us seeking to die?".

I disappear and reappear behind the Quincy with a green aura surrounding my hand as I thrust it using my finger tips to try and pierce the Quincy's back and rip out his heart. The green aura strengthening my hand and acting as the conduit for my cut off strength. *
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:As I walked down the street of Karakura town, I lick my ice cream that I just bought. It is chocolate, and it is delicious.

* Waltzing through Karakura Town on a leave from Hell, I wear my usual attire knowing that Hell's Will wouldn't dare come after me. I sense a Spiritual Pressure matching that of a Quincy. I look behind myself as there is nothing there. I nonchalantly move on forward before sensing that pressure again as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". The arrow shot at me from the Quincy is absorbed into my body as I turn my head partially giving the human a glare as cold as a frozen Hell, as if that's possible.

I disappear and reappear behind the Quincy with a green aura surrounding my hand as I thrust it using my finger tips to try and pierce the Quincy's back and rip out his heart. The green aura strengthening my hand and acting as the conduit for my cut off strength. *

As the man appears behind me, I quickly use hirenkyaku and appear 10 feet away. I then use Destra, the gun in my right hand, and shoot at the ground under the man. The ground starts to turn into dust as a hole 5X5 opens up directly under the man.

I then take out a small silver tube and yell "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Heizen!" As a huge rectangular blast of energy shoots out from the tube, I use hirenkyaku and appear on the side of you, about 15 feet away. I then shoot 3 bullets at you from manca, which, as before, almost transport directly to you as soon as they leave my gun.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

As the man appears behind me, I quickly use hirenkyaku and appear 10 feet away. I then use Destra, the gun in my right hand, and shoot at the ground under the man. The ground starts to turn into dust as a hole 5X5 opens up directly under the man.

I then take out a small silver tube and yell "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Heizen!" As a huge rectangular blast of energy shoots out from the tube, I use hirenkyaku and appear on the side of you, about 15 feet away. I then shoot 3 bullets at you from manca, which, as before, almost transport directly to you as soon as they leave my gun.

* Seeing that the human manages to dodge my attack I stand emotionless on top of the building as he reappears. He fires a shot from his other gun at the roofing below me as I don't bother to move. It hits and turns the footing I have to dust. He probably thinks I would fall through the hole much like anyone else who could see it happen, but I am no ordinary person, I appear to be floating in mid-air though there is the same kind of green aura around my feet creating two plates to stand upon as I gently move back gliding on the plates as Heizen is fired at me. With the Quincy making his last movement near instantaneous after he fired Heizen the arrows he fired at me miss and collide into the rectangular blast as I once again chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". I hold my palm out into the blast as it is absorbed into my body through my hand.

I then fall through as my plates disparate and I seem to collapse into the hole before one hears, "The Man Who Aimed for Revenge, Kazuki.". Holding my palm out from the floor directly below the Quincy I release his 4 arrows/bullets from the center of my hand as they fly at the same speed from before going through the floor and after the Quincy's torso almost instantly as I move my palm farther down and release the Heizen at the area directly behind him blocking him from moving backwards without repercussion. *
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Seven wrote:
    * Seeing that the human manages to dodge my attack I stand emotionless on top of the building as he reappears. He fires a shot from his other gun at the roofing below me as I don't bother to move. It hits and turns the footing I have to dust. He probably thinks I would fall through the hole much like anyone else who could see it happen, but I am no ordinary person, I appear to be floating in mid-air though there is the same kind of green aura around my feet creating two plates to stand upon as I gently move back gliding on the plates as Heizen is fired at me. With the Quincy making his last movement near instantaneous after he fired Heizen the arrows he fired at me miss and collide into the rectangular blast as I once again chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". I hold my palm out into the blast as it is absorbed into my body through my hand.

I then fall through as my plates disparate and I seem to collapse into the hole before one hears, "The Man Who Aimed for Revenge, Kazuki.". Holding my palm out from the floor directly below the Quincy I release his 4 arrows/bullets from the center of my hand as they fly at the same speed from before going through the floor and after the Quincy's torso almost instantly as I move my palm farther down and release the Heizen at the area directly behind him blocking him from moving backwards without repercussion. *

As my two attacks come flying at me, I quickly shoot the 4 bullets with Destra, turning them into dust.

I then use hirenkyaku to jump straight up in the air above me and shoot a storm of bullets down on this man. Since I am using both of my pistols, the ground right where I was standing will be turned into dust. I then float down to the building about 13 feet away from where I was origanaly.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

As my two attacks come flying at me, I quickly shoot the 4 bullets with Destra, turning them into dust.

I then use hirenkyaku to jump straight up in the air above me and shoot a storm of bullets down on this man. Since I am using both of my pistols, the ground right where I was standing will be turned into dust. I then float down to the building about 13 feet away from where I was origanaly.

* As the Quincy shoots down his own bullets and becomes airborne I stand in the building giving a solid glare at the direction of his Spiritual Pressure keeping an eye on him metaphorically. He then releases a vicious rain of blasts from both of his pistols as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". Every spray that hits me from above is absorbed into my body via my top half. I create two more plates under my feet mid-spray to keep my from falling as the floor below me is destroyed and turned to dust. Once the spray ends I have my plates take my skyward so I am level with my opponent as he lands.

"You won't defeat us with simple Reishi blasts, Quincy. Hioru will just devour them like a tasty meal. Hioru can enter and inhabit any part of my body and from there he can absorb any Spirit Energy with a pure form as long as it comes into contact. Then Kazuki will just release it back in the same form with the same speed and damage factor. You must see by now you can't beat us.".

I land upon a new roof as I jump from my plates causing them to disparate in my absence. I then raise my palm to my opponent as a foreboding of what is to come. *
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

* As the Quincy shoots down his own bullets and becomes airborne I stand in the building giving a solid glare at the direction of his Spiritual Pressure keeping an eye on him metaphorically. He then releases a vicious rain of blasts from both of his pistols as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". Every spray that hits me from above is absorbed into my body via my top half. I create two more plates under my feet mid-spray to keep my from falling as the floor below me is destroyed and turned to dust. Once the spray ends I have my plates take my skyward so I am level with my opponent as he lands.

"You won't defeat us with simple Reishi blasts, Quincy. Hioru will just devour them like a tasty meal. Hioru can enter and inhabit any part of my body and from there he can absorb any Spirit Energy with a pure form as long as it comes into contact. Then Kazuki will just release it back in the same form with the same speed and damage factor. You must see by now you can't beat us.".

I land upon a new roof as I jump from my plates causing them to disparate in my absence. I then raise my palm to my opponent as a foreboding of what is to come. *

As the man is standing above me, he feels a sharp pain all through his body, paralyzing him. He then feels his shoulders start to burn.

"I see you waited to long. You see the reason why my bullets from Manca are so fast is because they are super-charged with electricity, and the electricity activates after it hits. Before now you have always shot out the bullets to fast for them to activate, but you waited to long this time. Also, my bullets from Destra disintegrate everything they touch into dust. So the fact that you just let them hit you was a BIG mistake. Well, I guess as long as you are paralyzed I will finish you off."

As I say this, I shoot 4 more electricity bullets right at him. Once they have kicked in I load my guns with 3 seele schneider in each gun. I then shoot all six at the guy at once, aiming for his heart, head, stomach, and throat. Once I have done that I grab a seele schneider like a sword and run up to him, and attempt to cut him in half.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

As the man is standing above me, he feels a sharp pain all through his body, paralyzing him. He then feels his shoulders start to burn.

"I see you waited to long. You see the reason why my bullets from Manca are so fast is because they are super-charged with electricity, and the electricity activates after it hits. Before now you have always shot out the bullets to fast for them to activate, but you waited to long this time. Also, my bullets from Destra disintegrate everything they touch into dust. So the fact that you just let them hit you was a BIG mistake. Well, I guess as long as you are paralyzed I will finish you off."

As I say this, I shoot 4 more electricity bullets right at him. Once they have kicked in I load my guns with 3 seele schneider in each gun. I then shoot all six at the guy at once, aiming for his heart, head, stomach, and throat. Once I have done that I grab a seele schneider like a sword and run up to him, and attempt to cut him in half.

My ability nullifies the energy though. xD
    I don't know if that got mentioned because I had to retype that after accidentally hitting the cut button. xD
    But check my fight with Seph it says it there just so you know I'm not making it up on the spot.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

I don't know if that got mentioned because I had to retype that after accidentally hitting the cut button. xD
    But check my fight with Seph it says it there just so you know I'm not making it up on the spot.
    But the electric bullets are real bullets, only the ones from Destra are energy...
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

But the electric bullets are real bullets, only the ones from Destra are energy...

You didn't exactly tell me that. xD
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Ha, ya, I try to be kinda secret, its one of the secret things you don't tell people so they fall into the traps...

IDK, I try to make the electricity be delayed so that it isn't over powered.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Ha, ya, I try to be kinda secret, its one of the secret things you don't tell people so they fall into the traps...

IDK, I try to make the electricity be delayed so that it isn't over powered.

Tell them what it's made of and give very very suddle hints to what'll happen, then be sneaky.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Seven wrote:

Tell them what it's made of and give very very suddle hints to what'll happen, then be sneaky.
    good plan:D

K, just redo your turn, then we will continue. Good?
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Yep, I'll do it later.
    I feel a freestyle battle coming between me and Shin. xD
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Yep, I'll do it later.
    I feel a freestyle battle coming between me and Shin. xD
    kk, GOOD. We need one!!XD
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

* As the Quincy shoots down his own bullets and becomes airborne I stand in the building giving a solid glare at the direction of his Spiritual Pressure keeping an eye on him metaphorically. He then releases a vicious rain of blasts from both of his pistols as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". Every spray that hits me from above is absorbed into my body via my top half as i use my speed to swiftly dodge the physical bullets while still taking their energy. I create two more plates under my feet mid-spray to keep my from falling as the floor below me is destroyed and turned to dust. Once the spray ends I have my plates take my skyward so I am level with my opponent as he lands.

Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Seven wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

* As the Quincy shoots down his own bullets and becomes airborne I stand in the building giving a solid glare at the direction of his Spiritual Pressure keeping an eye on him metaphorically. He then releases a vicious rain of blasts from both of his pistols as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". Every spray that hits me from above is absorbed into my body via my top half as i use my speed to swiftly dodge the physical bullets while still taking their energy. I create two more plates under my feet mid-spray to keep my from falling as the floor below me is destroyed and turned to dust. Once the spray ends I have my plates take my skyward so I am level with my opponent as he lands.

Move fixed.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:31 pm

[quote="Seven"]
    Seven wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

That still is to long. I takes more or less one turn to activate, so by saying that you aren't gonna send them out during this turn they are still gonna activate...
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

[quote="Golden"]
    Seven wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

That still is to long. I takes more or less one turn to activate, so by saying that you aren't gonna send them out during this turn they are still gonna activate...

I thought we were past that with my nullification of Hioru.
    Golden
    Golden
    PIMP

Post  Golden Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 am

[quote="Seven"]
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Golden wrote:
    Seven wrote:

I thought we were past that with my nullification of Hioru.
    But they are real bullets, not sp bullets.
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 am

-watches-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content