Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

3 posters

Sinner Spar

Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Sinner Spar Empty Sinner Spar

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Distance:100 yards
    No GM if u do redo move

You go first
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Sinner Spar Empty Re: Sinner Spar

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:Location: Hell
    Distance:100 yards
    No GM if u do redo move

You go first
    What level of Hell? In the movie there was like 4.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 pm

eh doesnt matter i havent seen teh movie
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Watch it on Bleachkong.com
    Then we battle
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 pm

ill just download it be alot faster and easier
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:ill just download it be alot faster and easier

Kay.
    You downloading for free?
    Give me program link!
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 pm

http://www.utorrent.com/ download that program first

http://www.kat.ph/bleach-movie-4-hell-chapter-eng-sub-proper-buhaypirata-net-t5778881.html

go there and click download torrent and itll download. It works on anime music and movies i love useing this honestly how i watch naruto when its not a filler

Also, make sure they have seeders when u download things
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:http://www.utorrent.com/ download that program first

http://www.kat.ph/bleach-movie-4-hell-chapter-eng-sub-proper-buhaypirata-net-t5778881.html

go there and click download torrent and itll download. It works on anime music and movies i love useing this honestly how i watch naruto when its not a filler

Also, make sure they have seeders when u download things

Sweet K am already uploading like 50 seeded songs to my iPod. Thanx Seph.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 pm

lol no problem

use either

www.btjunkie.com

or

www.torrentz.com

to find the,
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:38 pm

I'll be back later. In about a hour or two, i'm going out to eat.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 pm

1st level of hell
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:1st level of hell

Blocks?
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Seven wrote:

Blocks?

yes and the hell will's are there
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

Fuck them they look like Barney had acid dumped on his head then took steroids. But alright I'll go first.

* I, The Sea of Souls, have sat here for what seems like nearly a millenia and have never been opposed until now. I sit upon my throne of skulls and crushed bone as I rule over Hell from its lowest level. My scar being across my chest though I am tormented to be sentenced with the same attire I wore when I killed so many. Now, a mere Sinner wishes to challenge me making his presence very known in a hostile way. I rise from my seat and look up into the murky sky of smog and pestilence, "Why must you do this and disturb my peaceful domain.". I then rise to the top of Hell using the great speed us Sinners are given when entering this nightmare for the first time. I arrive to the first level to see the man i came to extinguish the will of.

"Been a long time, Hei Kokuto..".

I raise my palm upward as the Hell's Will stop moving at the very sense of my power, though they wouldn't be able to stop either of us if they tried, the weaker souls in the area turn to dust under the combined feeling of our Spiritual Pressure. I lower my hand and glare through my glasses at my opponent.

"Shall you make the first move?". *
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

Fuck them they look like Barney had acid dumped on his head then took steroids. But alright I'll go first.

* I, The Sea of Souls, have sat here for what seems like nearly a millenia and have never been opposed until now. I sit upon my throne of skulls and crushed bone as I rule over Hell from its lowest level. My scar being across my chest though I am tormented to be sentenced with the same attire I wore when I killed so many. Now, a mere Sinner wishes to challenge me making his presence very known in a hostile way. I rise from my seat and look up into the murky sky of smog and pestilence, "Why must you do this and disturb my peaceful domain.". I then rise to the top of Hell using the great speed us Sinners are given when entering this nightmare for the first time. I arrive to the first level to see the man i came to extinguish the will of.

I raise my palm upward as the Hell's Will stop moving at the very sense of my power, though they wouldn't be able to stop either of us if they tried, the weaker souls in the area turn to dust under the combined feeling of our Spiritual Pressure. I lower my hand and glare through my glasses at my opponent.

As I walk through the first level of hell, I make my way through on the blue seemingless road, as i look up at all the other weak sinners in this place, "Such disgusting people." I thought as i walked. The hell will's cowered in fear as my presence. I look as they hide behind the tall structures, knowing their hunger for me. I just shake it off and go forward.

I hear a voice ahead of me and smirk, "Yes it has Kujiriko Haiza. I do believe you have a score to settle with me?"

I walked towards him and stop about 50 yards from him, "I have no coral with you, but yet i would love to rule this place and get out of here!"

Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

As I walk through the first level of hell, I make my way through on the blue seemingless road, as i look up at all the other weak sinners in this place, "Such disgusting people." I thought as i walked. The hell will's cowered in fear as my presence. I look as they hide behind the tall structures, knowing their hunger for me. I just shake it off and go forward.

I hear a voice ahead of me and smirk, "Yes it has Kujiriko Haiza. I do believe you have a score to settle with me?"

I walked towards him and stop about 50 yards from him, "I have no coral with you, but yet i would love to rule this place and get out of here!"

* Hearing his snive comments I decide that they deserve answer. I place my palm out forward and it becomes engulfed in a green aura that motions like water, this aura acts like armor for my hand and increases piercing power and toughness. I disappear and reappear behind Kokuto already mid-thrust aiming at his heart through his back attempting to pierce his body with my finger tips and rip his heart out.

"Die and turn to dust.". *
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

* Hearing his snive comments I decide that they deserve answer. I place my palm out forward and it becomes engulfed in a green aura that motions like water, this aura acts like armor for my hand and increases piercing power and toughness. I disappear and reappear behind Kokuto already mid-thrust aiming at his heart through his back attempting to pierce his body with my finger tips and rip his heart out.

* I smile as he covered his hand in a green aura, "Yes, yes!!! Give into your hatred!" I see him disappear and feel him as he reapears behind me, I quickly, jump to the side to ddoge his attack, i swing my sword down at his arm, coating it with lighting, trying to cut off him limb, I take the chain and swing it to try to hit him in the face with it, i back step and stand there swinging the chain like a windmill beside me.*

" I will not die today."
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

* I smile as he covered his hand in a green aura, "Yes, yes!!! Give into your hatred!" I see him disappear and feel him as he reapears behind me, I quickly, jump to the side to ddoge his attack, i swing my sword down at his arm, coating it with lighting, trying to cut off him limb, I take the chain and swing it to try to hit him in the face with it, i back step and stand there swinging the chain like a windmill beside me.*

" I will not die today."

* Kokuto manages to avoid my attack as expected, he gets to my side and attempts chopping a limb off as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". I go palm to sword with Hei as my aura protects my hand while Hioru drains and nullifies the affects of the lightning absorbing it into my body via my hand. While doing this Kokuto swings his chain at me as I tilt my head to the right going just beneath the chain dodging it. I release Hei as he jumps back and tells a blatant lie.

"You lie Kokuto, for you cannot see into the future. If you could you would know that we are going to kill you.".

I raise my hand into the air as I chant, "The Man Who Strives for Revenge, Kazuki.". I bring my fingers down into the bridge we stand upon as the lightning from Kokuto's attack surrounds my hand giving me a boost of cutting and piercing power allowing me to pierce the bridge as lightning surges forward towards Hei and passes beneath his legs and continuing, cutting the bridge in half from my position forward. The bridge then begins to separate threatening to let Kokuto fall into the depths of Hell. *
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

" I will not die today."

* Kokuto manages to avoid my attack as expected, he gets to my side and attempts chopping a limb off as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". I go palm to sword with Hei as my aura protects my hand while Hioru drains and nullifies the affects of the lightning absorbing it into my body via my hand. While doing this Kokuto swings his chain at me as I tilt my head to the right going just beneath the chain dodging it. I release Hei as he jumps back and tells a blatant lie.

"You lie Kokuto, for you cannot see into the future. If you could you would know that we are going to kill you.".

I raise my hand into the air as I chant, "The Man Who Strives for Revenge, Kazuki.". I bring my fingers down into the bridge we stand upon as the lightning from Kokuto's attack surrounds my hand giving me a boost of cutting and piercing power allowing me to pierce the bridge as lightning surges forward towards Hei and passes beneath his legs and continuing, cutting the bridge in half from my position forward. The bridge then begins to separate threatening to let Kokuto fall into the depths of Hell. *

"YOu are right, I can', BUT NEITHER CAN YOU!" Hi exclaimed, anger was start to take over him, this is one of the things that drove him to where he was now. he started to destory the bridge as the lighting from my attack flow through the ground, i quickly swing my chain and it wraps around a ledge, i swing my self towards him and try to kick him off balance. I pull the chain down and jumped to the top of one of the structures. I hold out my hand as lighing begins to form, "Feel my pain and suffering!!" I fire bolts of lighting at amd around my oppoent, as they fly at him and try to hid the ground around him to make it break. These can peirce his body if hit and electrocute him and paralyze him
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

" I will not die today."

"YOu are right, I can', BUT NEITHER CAN YOU!" Hi exclaimed, anger was start to take over him, this is one of the things that drove him to where he was now. he started to destory the bridge as the lighting from my attack flow through the ground, i quickly swing my chain and it wraps around a ledge, i swing my self towards him and try to kick him off balance. I pull the chain down and jumped to the top of one of the structures. I hold out my hand as lighing begins to form, "Feel my pain and suffering!!" I fire bolts of lighting at amd around my oppoent, as they fly at him and try to hid the ground around him to make it break. These can peirce his body if hit and electrocute him and paralyze him

* Hearing such pathetic dribble from this brutishness of a man, it makes me sad to rule over Hell. He evades falling as I create plates of green aura under my feet to stand on as the bridge collapses down under me. He attempts to kick me off balance as I disappear with great speed and reappear behind him dodging the kick as I have new plates, causing the other ones to disparate in my absence. He gets to a solid foothold and charges up lightning as I give an emotionless glare,

"A mere fool with no resolve and no self control could never rule over Hell.".
    He fires bolts of lightning at me as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". The bolts that hit my frontal half of my body are nullified and absorbed as the other disappear into the darkness of Hell.

"Fool, you cannot defeat me with such pure attacks. This is Hell I have seen them far too many times to be fell by them. Now turn to die and turn to dust upon my throne.".

Before I even finish my sentence I have appeared behind Hei Kokuto aiming to pierce through his neck severing his spinal chord and killing him with my finger tips engulfed in green aura. *
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

" I will not die today."

* Hearing such pathetic dribble from this brutishness of a man, it makes me sad to rule over Hell. He evades falling as I create plates of green aura under my feet to stand on as the bridge collapses down under me. He attempts to kick me off balance as I disappear with great speed and reappear behind him dodging the kick as I have new plates, causing the other ones to disparate in my absence. He gets to a solid foothold and charges up lightning as I give an emotionless glare,

He fires bolts of lightning at me as I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". The bolts that hit my frontal half of my body are nullified and absorbed as the other disappear into the darkness of Hell.

"Fool, you cannot defeat me with such pure attacks. This is Hell I have seen them far too many times to be fell by them. Now turn to die and turn to dust upon my throne.".

Before I even finish my sentence I have appeared behind Hei Kokuto aiming to pierce through his neck severing his spinal chord and killing him with my finger tips engulfed in green aura. *

Hei watched him as he stoped his attacks..."You say that I can not defeat you with pure attacks. You may be the ruler of this place, but a king must die atleast once!"

Hei felt his presance behind him, he quickly turned and blocked his hand with his swords, hei then send lighting though out his body and the ground, trying to get into him, trying to shock and maybe kill him. Hei then took the chain and try to wrap it around his neck, as he did he tried to jump off the building and use the other half of chain to wrap around something, trying to hang the man. Hei landed on a building watching and waiting
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

" I will not die today."

Hei watched him as he stoped his attacks..."You say that I can not defeat you with pure attacks. You may be the ruler of this place, but a king must die atleast once!"

Hei felt his presance behind him, he quickly turned and blocked his hand with his swords, hei then send lighting though out his body and the ground, trying to get into him, trying to shock and maybe kill him. Hei then took the chain and try to wrap it around his neck, as he did he tried to jump off the building and use the other half of chain to wrap around something, trying to hang the man. Hei landed on a building watching and waiting

* Sensing the change in Spiritual Pressure I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". The lightning hits my frontal half of my body absorbing into it. I then duck the chain as Hei attempts to wrap it around my neck. He jumps from the building as I grab onto the other end of his chain and chant, "The Man Who Strives for Revenge, Kazuki.". I release all of the lightning I have absorbed since destroying the bridge as it conducts down the spiritual chain. I aim to electrocute him as I say,

"A king's place is the throne not the grave, the grave is meant for commoners such as yourself who oppose his will.".

I release the chain in utter boredom of this fight and begin to walk towards the edge of this level. Seeing as how he won't survive an electric shock of that magnitude going into his body via chain there is no need to continue. *
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

" I will not die today."

* Sensing the change in Spiritual Pressure I chant, "Hioru The Cannibalistic.". The lightning hits my frontal half of my body absorbing into it. I then duck the chain as Hei attempts to wrap it around my neck. He jumps from the building as I grab onto the other end of his chain and chant, "The Man Who Strives for Revenge, Kazuki.". I release all of the lightning I have absorbed since destroying the bridge as it conducts down the spiritual chain. I aim to electrocute him as I say,

"A king's place is the throne not the grave, the grave is meant for commoners such as yourself who oppose his will.".

I release the chain in utter boredom of this fight and begin to walk towards the edge of this level. Seeing as how he won't survive an electric shock of that magnitude going into his body via chain there is no need to continue. *

Hei seen the lighting comeing through the chain, as he left go. Landing, looking up at the man.

"Why did you want to rule this place?" Hei asked the man

Hei then said, "The man who strives for power, Hei!", Hei released lighting all across the the area and battle feild trying to strike his opponent, a shoud came around him, as the lighting booosted his speed and power. As he appeared infront of his opponent. "Are you going to run away?"
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Post  Noctis Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 am

-watches-
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

Post  Seven Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Seven wrote:

Blocks?

" I will not die today."

Hei seen the lighting comeing through the chain, as he left go. Landing, looking up at the man.

"Why did you want to rule this place?" Hei asked the man

Hei then said, "The man who strives for power, Hei!", Hei released lighting all across the the area and battle feild trying to strike his opponent, a shoud came around him, as the lighting booosted his speed and power. As he appeared infront of his opponent. "Are you going to run away?"

You realize the chains are attached to you right if you are using the same kind of chains as Kokuto.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:10 pm