Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

2 posters

The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper

Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper Empty The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Starting Distance: 30 Feet
    Rules: GM is not allowed
    Theme: Lucifer Effect by Hopsin and SwiZz

Noctis goes first.
    Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper Empty Re: The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 pm

*I find myself wandering the training grounds, when I spot seven. An interesting challenge I suppose. Without any delay I shunpo in front of him, already finishing an incantation.* "Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado 90:Kurohitsugi" *Many black boxes with strong torrents of gravity begin to appear at your side, as they begin to surround you. If you are trapped within, you will likely be crushed by the gravity as spears cut into you from all angles. I appear above the boxes at this moment, and speak once more.* "Bakudo 81: Danku." *The translucent shield fits the top of the forming black boxes, hopefully effectively sealing you within. I stand back, hoping you are killed by simple combo.*

Note: My character is known for being an expert with kido.
    Seven
    Seven
    The Nomadic Captain

The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper Empty Re: The Nomadic Captain vs Noctis; Reaper vs Reaper

Post  Seven Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Noctis wrote:*I find myself wandering the training grounds, when I spot seven. An interesting challenge I suppose. Without any delay I shunpo in front of him, already finishing an incantation.* "Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado 90:Kurohitsugi" *Many black boxes with strong torrents of gravity begin to appear at your side, as they begin to surround you. If you are trapped within, you will likely be crushed by the gravity as spears cut into you from all angles. I appear above the boxes at this moment, and speak once more.* "Bakudo 81: Danku." *The translucent shield fits the top of the forming black boxes, hopefully effectively sealing you within. I stand back, hoping you are killed by simple combo.*

Note: My character is known for being an expert with kido.

I'll counter later, you'll get to see one of my many famous counters as well.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Oh lordy.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Bump?
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm

BUMP.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content