Bleach Freeverse AKA BFV

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who BFV or want to learn how, new comers always welcome as are veterans.

2 posters

Noctis vs Hei!

Noctis
    Noctis
    That Which Extinguishes Life

Noctis vs Hei! Empty Noctis vs Hei!

Post  Noctis Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 am

Distance: 40 yards

Rules: Standard BFV Rules

You can go first.
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Noctis vs Hei! Empty Re: Noctis vs Hei!

Post  Kisuke Urahara Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

As Hei walked through the first level of hell. He looked up at the structures as the sinners of the area coward in fear. Hei stoped as a Hell Will Guard came up in front of him, he easily sliced teh monster in half and continued on. He felt a strange Sp ahead of him as he stoped and seen a man.

"Hey you what are you doing in hell? You dont belong here.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 am

"Just a Soul Reaper passing by. No need to attack me right?"

-Noctis casually walked towards the man, his zanpaktou in hand, not mentioning the thousands of the creatures he has killed here.-
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:26 am

Hei looked at the man as he walked by,

"You, you can get me out of here can't you?"
    Hei smiled as he drew out his black sword, and disappeared and reappeared beside the man, swing the blade it a slicing fashion, trying to cut his arm that was on his weapon. Hei them aimed a powerful kick to the mans stomach. Hei stood there and smiled and focused a black aura across his blade and swung it in a cross like fashon, this seening a cross like SE attack at the man, if hit it will bind him and begin to cut through him, untill it makes its way through.
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:Hei looked at the man as he walked by,

Hei smiled as he drew out his black sword, and disappeared and reappeared beside the man, swing the blade it a slicing fashion, trying to cut his arm that was on his weapon. Hei them aimed a powerful kick to the mans stomach. Hei stood there and smiled and focused a black aura across his blade and swung it in a cross like fashon, this seening a cross like SE attack at the man, if hit it will bind him and begin to cut through him, untill it makes its way through.
    "Kufufufu, I might."
    -Noctis blocked the sword, lifting his arm up and stopping it in his tracks. He then stopped the kick by grabbing his foot as he aimed a charged slash. Noctis quickly spoke.* "Bakudo #81: Danku...Seeping Crest of Turbidity" *Right as he was about to hit noctis, a translucent barrier stopped him, and separated the two of them, the effect of his slash should disable him long enough as noctis quickly shunpo'd behind him, still speaking.* "Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado # 90 Kurohitsugi." *Many black boxes with powerful torrents of gravity begin to appear all around you, danku sealing off the only foreseeable gap in between these boxes. These boxes soon merge into one, as cross shaped spears hopefully impale into you, as gravity leaves you immobile and crushed.-
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:51 am

Noctis wrote:

"Kufufufu, I might."
    -Noctis blocked the sword, lifting his arm up and stopping it in his tracks. He then stopped the kick by grabbing his foot as he aimed a charged slash. Noctis quickly spoke.* "Bakudo #81: Danku...Seeping Crest of Turbidity" *Right as he was about to hit noctis, a translucent barrier stopped him, and separated the two of them, the effect of his slash should disable him long enough as noctis quickly shunpo'd behind him, still speaking.* "Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado # 90 Kurohitsugi." *Many black boxes with powerful torrents of gravity begin to appear all around you, danku sealing off the only foreseeable gap in between these boxes. These boxes soon merge into one, as cross shaped spears hopefully impale into you, as gravity leaves you immobile and
    crushed.-

Hei looked all around him as the kido's begin to appear, a small smirk came across his face, "So won't you get me out of here??" Hei asked as he could barely move because of the Gravity, Hei simled and opened his mouth, "Devour and advenge, Hei", Hei beging to suck in all the SE from the attack into his mouth, Assorbing it, persay, he stops the boxes, it smiled as he oppened his mouth as it fired out at the man, with double the power. Hei then stoped and panted as he did. This ook a bit out of hei but he is fine. Hei then appeared to the side of the man swinging his chain as he looked at the Soul Reaper, "You have to do better than that
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Kufufufu, I might."
    -Noctis blocked the sword, lifting his arm up and stopping it in his tracks. He then stopped the kick by grabbing his foot as he aimed a charged slash. Noctis quickly spoke.* "Bakudo #81: Danku...Seeping Crest of Turbidity" *Right as he was about to hit noctis, a translucent barrier stopped him, and separated the two of them, the effect of his slash should disable him long enough as noctis quickly shunpo'd behind him, still speaking.* "Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Hado # 90 Kurohitsugi." *Many black boxes with powerful torrents of gravity begin to appear all around you, danku sealing off the only foreseeable gap in between these boxes. These boxes soon merge into one, as cross shaped spears hopefully impale into you, as gravity leaves you immobile and
    crushed.-

Hei looked all around him as the kido's begin to appear, a small smirk came across his face, "So won't you get me out of here??" Hei asked as he could barely move because of the Gravity, Hei simled and opened his mouth, "Devour and advenge, Hei", Hei beging to suck in all the SE from the attack into his mouth, Assorbing it, persay, he stops the boxes, it smiled as he oppened his mouth as it fired out at the man, with double the power. Hei then stoped and panted as he did. This ook a bit out of hei but he is fine. Hei then appeared to the side of the man swinging his chain as he looked at the Soul Reaper, "You have to do better than that
    *Noctis quickly shunpo'd up and out of the way of the attack, as he appeared beside him, Noctis already in midincantation. A condensed kido forms around his body, activating shunko, as he blocks his chain by grabbing it. At that moment, he releases the spell.* Bakudo #73 Tozansho! * Blue beams of light form an inverted pyramid around us immensely fast, hopefully effectively trapping us both, as I yank the chain and aim an immensely fast and powerful punch with my shunko infused arm directly at your stomach. This punch has enough force to send you right through the pyramid, causing immense internal damage if I don't punch straight through you. I then drop the chain, as right at the moment of impact, I finish the incantation. My arm begins to turn black, cracks forming upon it.* Hado #96 Itto Kaso! The area around us almost instantly erupts point blank, taking the span of a city block. The amount of energy should be too much for you to absorb as well. Hopefully destroying you utterly. As the large explosion settles. I am revealed to be alive, my arm gone, but minor bleeding. Due to shunko, which minimalized injury to my body save my left arm. I stare at the rubble, wondering if your still alive. I point my blade out and begin to speak.* "Deliver Madness, Prophet!" *My blade begins to emit a maddening aura, as it shifts forms into a gunblade. Multiple magazines hang around my waist.*

"Is that all?"
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Kufufufu, I might."
    crushed.-

*Noctis quickly shunpo'd up and out of the way of the attack, as he appeared beside him, Noctis already in midincantation. A condensed kido forms around his body, activating shunko, as he blocks his chain by grabbing it. At that moment, he releases the spell.* Bakudo #73 Tozansho! * Blue beams of light form an inverted pyramid around us immensely fast, hopefully effectively trapping us both, as I yank the chain and aim an immensely fast and powerful punch with my shunko infused arm directly at your stomach. This punch has enough force to send you right through the pyramid, causing immense internal damage if I don't punch straight through you. I then drop the chain, as right at the moment of impact, I finish the incantation. My arm begins to turn black, cracks forming upon it.* Hado #96 Itto Kaso! The area around us almost instantly erupts point blank, taking the span of a city block. The amount of energy should be too much for you to absorb as well. Hopefully destroying you utterly. As the large explosion settles. I am revealed to be alive, my arm gone, but minor bleeding. Due to shunko, which minimalized injury to my body save my left arm. I stare at the rubble, wondering if your still alive. I point my blade out and begin to speak.* "Deliver Madness, Prophet!" *My blade begins to emit a maddening aura, as it shifts forms into a gunblade. Multiple magazines hang around my waist.*

"Is that all?"

Hei looked around hisself as a blue pyramid forumed around him and his opponent,"So you want to trap me?" Hei said as he pulled the chain hei was holding, Hei smirked as he was pulled towards the man, and at the last second, used the chain to block the punch, since the chain cant be broken by a weak punch, hei was fine. But something was a miss, a giant kido came up between the two and hit hei and his opponent, Hei was then covered in rubble, a bit injuryed bleading and burnt baddly on his arm and face.

He heard the voice of his opponent asking if thats all, Hei smirked as he got up from the rubble rushing it off, sightly panting as he spat out the blood in his mouth, "Heck no that is not all!" A evil grin came across Hei's face as he pulled the chain back to him. He then focused his lighting into a shroud over him (much like the raikage's), Hei disappeared and reappeared behind his opponent and aimed a slash down the mans back shoulderblade of his arm that was still there, he then, tried to wrap the chain around the man, as he try to send lighting through it to kill him
    Noctis
    Noctis

Post  Noctis Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Kufufufu, I might."
    crushed.-

"Is that all?"

Hei looked around hisself as a blue pyramid forumed around him and his opponent,"So you want to trap me?" Hei said as he pulled the chain hei was holding, Hei smirked as he was pulled towards the man, and at the last second, used the chain to block the punch, since the chain cant be broken by a weak punch, hei was fine. But something was a miss, a giant kido came up between the two and hit hei and his opponent, Hei was then covered in rubble, a bit injuryed bleading and burnt baddly on his arm and face.

He heard the voice of his opponent asking if thats all, Hei smirked as he got up from the rubble rushing it off, sightly panting as he spat out the blood in his mouth, "Heck no that is not all!" A evil grin came across Hei's face as he pulled the chain back to him. He then focused his lighting into a shroud over him (much like the raikage's), Hei disappeared and reappeared behind his opponent and aimed a slash down the mans back shoulderblade of his arm that was still there, he then, tried to wrap the chain around the man, as he try to send lighting through it to kill him
    "Kufufufu... How Reckless..."
    *The lightning clip that is the base for Prophet is already in, as I block the slash with my blade, the maddening aura increasing my reactions significantly.You then attempt to wrap the chain around my arm, as I move it around, and the chain wraps around my gunblade, sending lightning into it I lift the blade and speak.*

"Madness Carnival"

*A red lightning, a strong maddening aura around it surges through the chain, and outward, the maddening aura is powerful enough to numb the mind, and severely decrease reaction times, even with the most powerful of mental fortitude. The lightning is even further enhanced from the lightning you attempted to send at me, and will only be further enhanced by your lightning shroud. It is also dangerous to absorb, due to it's maddening properties, that reside outside the realm of energy, will cause instant paralysis and insanity. I then yank the chain once more with my blade, aiming a lightning enhanced stab aimed at your stomach. I remove the chain, and jump back allowing some of the blood from my missing arm drop onto the blade. It fades away, and a immensely powerful aura of insanity emits from my blade. Almost overwhelming. This is the first act.*

"Ketsuki Dansu"

*In this state, the aura around my blade is immensely powerful. Taking even physical form as it feels like trying to move in syrup when near me, however, that is unknown to those near to me, as it will seem as if your moving normal speed. As well as contact with my blade will cause the same effects as digesting madness as stated previously.*

Note: The effects of KD last 3 turns, and automatically reactivate once I shed blood again
    Kisuke Urahara
    Kisuke Urahara
    Admin

Post  Kisuke Urahara Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:
    Kisuke Urahara wrote:
    Noctis wrote:

"Kufufufu, I might."
    crushed.-

"Is that all?"

"Kufufufu... How Reckless..."
    *The lightning clip that is the base for Prophet is already in, as I block the slash with my blade, the maddening aura increasing my reactions significantly.You then attempt to wrap the chain around my arm, as I move it around, and the chain wraps around my gunblade, sending lightning into it I lift the blade and speak.*

"Madness Carnival"

*A red lightning, a strong maddening aura around it surges through the chain, and outward, the maddening aura is powerful enough to numb the mind, and severely decrease reaction times, even with the most powerful of mental fortitude. The lightning is even further enhanced from the lightning you attempted to send at me, and will only be further enhanced by your lightning shroud. It is also dangerous to absorb, due to it's maddening properties, that reside outside the realm of energy, will cause instant paralysis and insanity. I then yank the chain once more with my blade, aiming a lightning enhanced stab aimed at your stomach. I remove the chain, and jump back allowing some of the blood from my missing arm drop onto the blade. It fades away, and a immensely powerful aura of insanity emits from my blade. Almost overwhelming. This is the first act.*

"Ketsuki Dansu"

*In this state, the aura around my blade is immensely powerful. Taking even physical form as it feels like trying to move in syrup when near me, however, that is unknown to those near to me, as it will seem as if your moving normal speed. As well as contact with my blade will cause the same effects as digesting madness as stated previously.*

Note: The effects of KD last 3 turns, and automatically reactivate once I shed blood again

DIES AND DOESNT DIE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:31 am